HAYA LABS Co-Q10 60mg. & Red rice yeast 500mg. / 60 Softgels
Coenzyme Q10 was first discovered in 1957. Until then, it is known as ubiquinone (by the term ubiquitous) as it is ubiquitous in nature. Although it can be extracted easily from all plant and animal sources, it is not contained in optimum levels; therefore the supplementing is necessary. It is a catalyst for metabolism as it is acting in combination with enzymes, hence the name "coenzyme". Co-Q10 is particularly necessary for energy production and the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a multifunctional chemical compound necessary for maintaining healthy cells. Co-Q10 is involved in the transport of energy and oxygen between the blood, body cells and cell components; in other words, it is essential for all cells, tissues and organs in the body.
Red rice yeast
Red rice yeast is characterized by a long history as a medicinal agent. Recent studies indicate that the components of this yeast inhibit the production of cholesterol by stopping a key enzyme in the liver that is responsible for the development of a substance. Clinical studies reveal that it reduces triglycerides in people with high levels observed.
By combining Co-Q10 and red rice yeast healthy amounts of Co-Q10 can be maintained in the body to promote cardiovascular health.
The formula of HAYA LABS contains 60 mgs Co-Q10 and 600 mgs of red yeast rice in a convenient dose of 1 capsule.
- Can support cardiovascular health
- Demonstrates the ability to protect cell membranes from the destructive effects of free radicals
- Supports immune system
- Possesses powerful antioxidant properties
- Demonstrate tendency to promote good blood pressure
- Prevents oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- Periodontitis, muscular dystrophy and obesity are associated with a deficiency of Co-Q10
- Necessary nutrient for energy production at the cellular level
For adults: take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day with food.